Friday 1 June 2012

Sano Women's Excess Mary-Jane I could neither cook nor cooking ...

On weekends, I heard Susan room downstairs, some girl?s voice, a twitter trouble. I bring a smile face enormously proud of one?s success, keep in the porch waiting downstairs.

? Well, first you watch TV, I?m going to eat you up!? Susan?s voice said. Then, I heard Susan ?s footsteps came. Susan, with an air of importance about cooking with the scarf to the balcony, she looked up at me, made a gesture, I made a OK gesture. Sano Eclipse Then, I heard Susan went back into the room and heard footsteps, Susan said:? we can say that, I let you taste the craft, who need help, who is also not allowed to see, just waiting to eat when we comment on the line ? ??

I turned back to the house, for a while, I knocked the glass gently in the balcony, Susan came to the balcony. My fishing rod, long lines on a prepared tray, and then, I put a plate of reeky smell? spicy chicken ? put in the tray, then, I dropped the line, the tray to slowly decline, down in front of Susan. Susan terminal? spicy chicken?, turned back to the house, and I received a good line, also turned back to the house. All were quietly, without a word, a bit like Hollywood in espionage.

A moment later, I was on the balcony of percussion glasses, Susan came to the balcony, this time, Buy Sano Shoes Online I used the line down is a dish of sweet? garlic spareribs?, while the next dish is delicious? duojiaoyutou? ? ? A total of six dishes, all the pretty had nothing to say!

Well, I have not difficult to imagine Susan?s friend the screams, and Susan?s words of praise, also not hard to guess what Susan proud.

Susan and I love, come a bit ripe logical. Very simple, I watched the time day by day mature, go tell her. Then, I will succeed.

Susan and I are together, is shouting to eat everyday I had fried food, drink the soup. However, a discovery such as a bolt from the blue, let Susan shocked ? I in addition to a fish head soup can play out, the other the soup will not do, not to speak of cooking! I?m very seriously told Susan:? Susan, I love you, when I first met you dream you do my girlfriend. Well, now that our love has begun, let me tell you two things:1, Sano Women?s Excess Mary-Jane I could neither cook nor cooking, teach you the soup of the soup, all is my online copy cookbook, I need not say oneself done, even had no drink;2, I help you cooking, I spent two hundred bucks, please downstairs ? Xinghua Lou ? hotel chefs to my room to do the.? I know, Susan this time has been very loving me, so I dare to speak out their? conspiracy?.

Oh my God! I think with you, do not say the car living villas, at least let mouth blessed you, didn?t think I was big when!? Susan uttered a loud? scream?, pretending to cry and said,? I think, be like a silly fish caught from the downstairs upstairs ? ?? ?You ah, is a greedy beauty fish!? I said, then say,? baby don?t worry, I have taken a lot of recipes, later we both slowly study do not line ? ??

barney frank barney frank rob gronkowski kim richards robert hegyes mary louise parker mary louise parker

No comments:

Post a Comment